|Protect - Disinfectant||+CHF6.90|
Disposable surgical masks FDA/CE x10
These masks can trap the emanations from the respiratory flows (saliva, secretions) emitted by the person wearing the mask, while allowing him/her to breathe without difficulty.
Surgical masks to FDA and CE standards.
3 polypropylene ply with a bacterial filtration efficiency of greater than or equal to 95%.
With nose pin and elastic strap fastening.
For recommendations on use, see below.
No reward points for this product.
|Prettynew - Liquid disinfectant 70ml||+CHF7.90|
- BFE greater than or equal to 95% (bacterial filtration efficiency)
- Material : Non-woven PP
- Colour : Blue
- Layer : 3-ply
- Nose pin : single or double aluminium strip
- Economical, light, non-irritating, comfortable
- Protects against saliva droplet projections and dust
FOPH recommendations :
- Carefully cover your mouth and nose with the mask and fasten it properly, eliminating any gaps between your face and the mask as far as possible.
- Avoid touching the mask while you’re wearing it. Once you’ve touched a used mask, for example when taking it off, wash your hands with soap and water or clean them with a hand disinfectant.
- As soon as your mask gets damp (every two hours or so) replace it with a new clean, dry one.
- Never re-use surgical masks.
- Never keep them after use; dispose of them immediately after use.
- A surgical mask on its own won’t provide complete protection. It should always be used in conjunction with other hygienic measures to reduced the risk of transmitting.
You might also like